UPPER GUINEA CIRCUIT (CONAKRY-KANKAN-SIGUIRI)
- Well stocked with game.
- The ruins of Soundiata’s cities (11th-13th century)
- The ruins of Almamy Samory’s cities (19th century)
- The sacred xylophone of Niagassola
- The wassoulou and Sankaran hunters dance
FOREST GUINEA CIRCUIT (CONAKRY-N’ZEREKORE-LOLA)
- The virgin forest of Macenta.
- The famous col of sérédou
- The Niamou (the “man bird dance”)
- The pitch of Mont Nimba mountain (1752 m) where we have the viviparous toads and the Bossou chimpanzees
Toursism In Guinea
Guinea is endowed with numerous tourist attraction sites with exquisite scenery for the perfect get away. So whether you are in for business, pleasure or adventure you will find the perfect location to satisfy your quest. Probiz Guinee provides unbeatable travel packages to meet all your needs. Come and experience the breadth taking wonders of Guinea. There are numerous activities all year round in the tourism sector for your experience.
Guinea’s Tourism sites is divided into four main parts:
- Maritime or Littoral Circuit (Conakry-Boke-Kindia)
- Fouta Djallon Circuit (Conakry-Labe-Mali)
- Upper Guinea Circuit (Conakry-Kankan-Siguiri)
- Forest Guinea Circuit (Conakry-Lola)
MARITIME OR LITTORAL CIRCUIT (CONAKRY-BOKE-KINDIA)
- Luxurious forest of mangrove swamp with various species of aquatic animals.
- Sites of the slave traders of Dominya and Farinya
- In the “Loss Islands”: Beaches of Soro (Kassa Island), Beach Gouvernor (Roum Island), The Prison of Fotoba (Tamara), Soumba Waterfalls (Dubreka)
FOUTA DJALLON CIRCUIT (CONAKRY-LABE-MALI)
- Magnificent landscape of Fouta Djallon and waterfalls like Kambadaga falls.
- The famous lady of Mali (Loura Mountain 1515 m)
- Temperature around 10 degrees Celsius